Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 32

Dear Baby,

This week I wanted to document what you seem to like. I've already mentioned that you love sweets...fruity candy, chocolate, muffins, cakes, pies, banana bread and ice cream. Yum! I also love salads from restaurants. There is something about having salad made for you that makes it taste better. The other thing is navel oranges. I eat a massive amount of them! I eat at least one a day, but most of the time it's two or three! What I found fascinating was when I mentioned to my mom, she told me that she ate them all the time with me too!

So what does all these craving mean for me? So far a 28 pound weight gain. Not horrible, but not the best. I started at 127 and come in at 155 this week. I guess if it really bothered me, I would exercise more. I am told it will come off when I have you if I am successful at breast feeding. So I'll worry about it when the time comes and enjoy having a reason to be so fat! lol I do plan to stay under 50 pounds, though. We'll see how that works out for me.

So in honor of my cravings, here is my pic for the week.



Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Well, Violet arrived today! Quite a shock to us all, but welcome to our world, new one! <3

    ReplyDelete