Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pregnancy Goal Accomplished!

Today is a momentous day! I am officially as pregnant as I have ever been! Yesterday was my 34 week mark....the day I had Violet. I really had to laugh at myself though. The night before I had Violet, I was at my grandmother's house having Frito Pie for dinner. Well, I was making dinner for myself and made Frito Pie. I totally didn't realize what I had done until I was finished with dinner. Thankfully fate didn't happen!

I have a slight squishiness to my ankles, but no swelling anywhere else this week. Doc says there was a small amount of protein in my urine. We are not too worried right now about pre-eclampsia, but we went over the symptoms again. I feel like I look so much better with this baby. Because it is my last baby, I am grateful for the opportunity to look like a cute preggo! The baby is good. He moves a lot, but seems healthy right now. We are looking at Feb 25th for a c-section. I have decided to go that route for many reasons. If I go into labor before then, I'll give a VBAC a go. That's not a definite date, but it's what we're trying for.

As far as names, we keep coming back to Logan. In my head, the baby is still Blake, though. So we'll see. I have had the hardest time with decisions this time around!

We are preparing for a low key second birthday for Violet next week. I'm most looking forward to cake! ;) I will let myself cheat for that one day. The list of things I want after I get rid of this gestational diabetes is growing and growing!

Violet has been so so so sweet this past week. It has been amazing! I hope she's not getting it out before starting "the terrible two's"! ;)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment