Sunday, February 23, 2014

Maternity Pics from 33 Weeks

It's the day before I go to the hospital to have you, my baby boy! I'm nervous, but the house is as clean as ever and everything is ready for your arrival. You've been such a good little boy and we've made it full term! I can't believe it and never thought it would happen! We went to have another round of maternity pics done yesterday. I think they will turn out well. We shall see. I have the ones from our shoot at 33 weeks. I'll upload them in this post. I really, really love one of them! It will go on a canvas in my room. The others are okay. Not exactly what I was looking for, but I didn't know it until I saw them. I still have great hopes for your newborn pics, though. You will be such a cute little man! Oh, and I did finally decide on your name last week. I pulled the trigger and painted it on the canvas in your room. I hope you love it! I'll do a separate post on the nursery soon.
Anyway, here are the maternity pics...
















This is the one I'm in love with. :)

***I should probably mention that these were taken by Marcel Photography.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment