Friday, September 9, 2011

Week 13

Dear Baby,

This has been a great week. I'm starting to feel better and not feel nauseous. One notable difference this week is that I think an oil factory has exploded on my face!!! It is worse than all of my teen years put together! Zits everywhere and lots of photoshop on my pics. Bless your daddy, though. He's so sweet and logical. I was complaining about my face and he told me that not everyone can be a goddess all the time. :) I have to put up with being a less than glowing preggo, but I have been blessed with a wonderful complexion the majority of my life. I'm sure you will be worth it. But I do hope and pray it will go away after you arrive.

I did get a call from the doc after the blood tests I took. Apparently, I am a cystic fibrosis carrier. It was quite a surprise to me. The only way it will affect you is if your daddy was also one. He took a test and he was negative. So in the worst case scenario, you would be a carrier like me. I will take the quad screening in two weeks. I can't wait to find out what gender you are! We have an appointment when I am 20 weeks. I'm already counting down!

I am so excited to be able to eat anything and as much as I want this week. It's amazing! I did take a pic of my thirteenth week. I haven't gained any weight. So it's not much of a bump. I did try to stand as straight as I could!  :)

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment