Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 18

Dear Baby,

I'm still feeling really good. I'm so anxious to know what you are! I have been behaving myself, though. I'm trying to save money, so I haven't taken advantage of the 3D/4D ultrasounds which would tell me by 16 weeks. Instead, I am trying to wait patiently for the next two weeks. After we find out, I will have a green light to SHOP! :) I haven't felt you move yet, but I definitely feel some stretching.

Last weekend, your daddy and I got to go out on a nice date! I have been wanting a banana split for quite awhile. We got to go to Ye Ole Fashioned and I got this all to myself...

It was soooo yummy! And here was my handsome date!
After this, we went to see a funny movie. And then we went to Moe's. I love the new coke machines. I don't actually eat at Moe's, but I'm addicted to the new coke machines. They have all the standard Coke choices, but then they have choices between raspberry, cherry, lemon...ect. I love strawberry lemonade mixed with strawberry sprite. I guess in the last few weeks, I have had a pseudo love affair with food. Everything I eat, seems to be the best ever! I also have become addicted to Little Caesar's italian cheese bread. Yum! As a result of all this goodness, I have gained my first two pounds this week. Yikes! :)

We also went to the corn maze with a bunch of family members. It was fun! We weren't able to get many pics, because we went so late. One day, we'll take you!





Love,
Mommy


1 comment: