Thursday, October 20, 2011

Week 19

Dear Baby,

This week has gone by super slow! We will find out what you are on Monday. I am so nervous. Boy or Girl? I dream all night 50/50! I finally got around to taking a picture of you growing away in there.  Here is your mama at 19 1/2 weeks.

Sometimes you can see my bump really well, and sometimes I look like I ate too much. :) We have also been occupying our time by playing with our new stroller. Your daddy decided to spoil me and we decided to get the best for you. We got a Britax B Ready in silver. It was on sale and we got the bassinet attachment free. We will also be able to use it as a double stroller when you eventually have a brother or sister...far down the road! :) We put the stroller together and I put a towel in the bassinet. We took pics of Jules and Pixie in the bassinet. They were so cute!





The stroller has been a good distraction. We can't wait until we find out what you are!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment