Saturday, January 5, 2013

Focus On Life: Week One~Self Portrait

I am participating in The Studio Sublime's project 52. It is taking one photo a week to help me focus on life. It's a fun challenge...and I do mean challenge! Since I've had Violet, I tend to avoid photos. And this week's challenge was a self portrait. Fun stuff! lol Anyway, here's mine. I'm focusing on getting healthy this year. I want to walk/run every day and get my heart rate where it should be. Maybe after I do that I can focus on trying for another child. I'm lazy by nature. I'd rather be in bed with my laptop and roku any day, so moving in general is not something I love to do. :) Just keeping it real!


If you'd like to participate, click the button and go visit. It'll be fun!
52 week badge



post signature

18 comments:

  1. Aw you're beautiful!!! And such a sweet smile too. I love how you chose to pose in front of all the family pictures. And I just love your wall color!!!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shot and how you're by the fire place w/the family and photos behind you - awesome self portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo! I love how you posed for your self-portrait! I like that you are focusing on becoming more healthy this year, that is my goal too. Good luck with that goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful portrait. Colors, composition, I'm sure it's very reflective of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair!! Are you a 'Curly-Girl'? I'm still figuring it all out but I think I've got a handle on it... just doing the CO (conditioner only) treatment now... what a difference!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a curly girl. :) I usually have to mix up products every few weeks. I have a cabinet full! My favorite is Garnier for waves mousse with a little bit of gel.

    Thank you all for your kind compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the composition of your photo.. and all that lovely bright colour, great job.
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo. I love the look on your face and the photos behind you are a wonderful touch. (I also adore that wall color.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun photo! I'm right with you on the lazy by nature. Except my favorite spot is curled up on the couch with a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful picture and love your confidence in front of a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great self portrait. I avoid photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you have the family portraits behind you, great composition and a beautiful self portrait! You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes...you chose the perfect spot for your most excellent self portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! love the curls, (read, jealous of the curls). Good luck on all your goals

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photo! I'm jealous of that colorful starburst on your wall

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look fabulous and so very sassy! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete