Friday, November 25, 2011

Week 24

Dear Baby,

We had a great time visiting the McDonnell side of the family. We went to Golden Coral instead of cooking and it was so much less work and yummy! I have been eating and eating everything in sight it seems! You make me quite hungry. I went to Steak and Shake while I was in GA and it was amazing! So amazing, that I made your poor daddy go with me several times. He's a trooper! I made sure to get my fill and am crossing my fingers that I won't crave it again.

We also went shopping. I love Hobby Lobby so much! We bought a picture frame for your room and some yarn. It just occurred to me that I needed to start working on a blanket for my baby girl. I researched some patterns and found the perfect, unique one for my little miss priss! :) Greg liked a different one, so I'm going to attempt two!

We did Christmas with Sean and Rhiannon. It was so much fun to see their faces light up! I can't wait until next year when we have your first Christmas! Although, you are doing quite well this Christmas for yourself! That's another post.

Greg had to leave and go to VA for a little while this week. :( But I got to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. It was quite lovely. I had a great time having lunch with my parents, brother and SIL. We laughed and it was so relaxing. Then we hit the roads to visit grandparents. Though I love seeing all the family, I discovered that sometimes holidays are nice just chilling at home with a good dinner. :) I was supposed to go shopping all night with Dawn, but I wasn't sure I'd make it that long. Instead, I let my family go at midnight and I shopped online! I put in several orders with free shipping. I ended up getting everything I wanted and more without having to deal with crowds. Sweet! I did go out around 5am and met up with Mark and Dawn. We went to Lowes and Home Depot because you cannot use your 10% military discount online without calling customer service. That involves phones and I hate using phones! lol

Overall, it was a great week! I am sad that Greg can't be here, but I enjoyed all the time he got to spend with me the past SEVEN months that I don't feel too down yet. He may get to visit sometime after Christmas. But don't worry, Miss M, he'll be home when you arrive! :D



Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment